Ticket #2800 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Change language code for Norwegian (Bokmål) from "no" to "nb"
|Reported by:||hansfn||Owned by:||s.mazeland@…|
Currently the OSM website (and Potlatch) is using "no" as language code for Norwegian. What is called Norwegian is in fact Norwegian Bokmål. (The other written language in Norway is Nynorsk (nn) which currently isn't used or even supported by OSM.) The language code "no" is deprecated. Please replace "no" with "nb" (and "Norsk" with "Norsk Bokmål").
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Owner changed from tom@… to s.mazeland@…
- Status changed from reopened to new